We will offer you the best service & effective, lasting results! Contact Us Now!
Worldwide mosquitoes are responsible for almost 2 million deaths annually through their spreading of malaria in third world countries. In the yellow fever epidemic of 1878 in Memphis, almost 20,000 people died. While these afflictions are not of concern to people here in Memphis today, they do spread the West Nile virus and there are documented cases of this disease today.
Over 200 species of mosquitoes in the US and over 2,500 species in the world is a pretty daunting number. Let us help you reclaim your property!
Our customers who employ our mosquito reduces program are, for the first time, able to enjoy the outside of their homes day & night without the annoyance of being a mosquito feeding station!
- First visit - we'll conduct a site survey.
- Includes an inspection of your property and adjacent properties to identify possible mosquito breeding locations
- Conducive mosquito conditions will be documented and corrective measures outlined
- Then, we will perform a treatment of all vegetation with a residual chemical
- This will kill the mosquitoes currently living on the property
The key to the success of our program is the use of a Stihl backpack mist blower.
- The Stihl is simply a motorized leaf blower with a tank attached to apply chemical. Air comes out of the nozzle at 100+ mph.
- When used to spray vegetation, it turns the leaves over to expose the underside, which is where mosquitoes rest during the day.
- When they land on the treated leaves, they die.
- Applications are repeated monthly from March through October to give superior control and reduction of the numbers of mosquitoes.
Finally you can sit out in your yard and watch the sunset without being eaten alive! Contact us today & start enjoying your outdoor living space!